Terms & Conditions of Carriage
When purchasing or booking a ticket for carriage on board Patagonia Xpress all passengers agree to the following terms and conditions:
The company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger deemed to be unruly or intoxicated
Each passenger is entitled to a maximum of 25kgs of luggage. Patagonia Xpress reserves the right to inspect the contents of any luggage and can refuse the carriage of any item that are likely to endanger the vessel or other travelers.
Patagonia Xpress does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of luggage during transit.
Patagonia Xpress Fast Boat is not recommended for passengers who are;
-Suffering from heart conditions
-Suffering from serious back complaints or serious physical impairments
*Should any guest wanting to still travel onboard Patagonia Xpress, they will be require to complete a Disclaimer prior to their departure releasing Patagonia Xpress and its staff and agents from any legal action.
Sea conditions can be unpredictable therefore all children and infants must not be unaccompanied on board the vessel. Patagonia Xpress will not accept responsibility should there be injury on board the boat.
Surfboard charge of Rp50.000/piece/one way.
Surfboad should not be more than 3 metres long. Maximum 2 pieces per person.
No animal/pets are allowed to travel on board our vessel.
Verbal promises by booking agents will not be recognized by the company.
Cancellations & Delays by Patagonia Xpress
The company reserves the right to cancel and vary its schedule without any liability to the passenger due to major problem with the vessel, technical issue, bad weather, safety concerns related to passenger and/or crew or by direction from the Indonesian Government &/or Harbour Master.
The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may arise in the event of cancellation or delay in service.
The company shall not be liable for any cost of alternative means of travel or cost of any accommodation or connecting flights that may arise through cancellations or delays.
Any additional expense so arising shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the passenger.
*To avoid disappointment concerning a connecting flight at any airport, Patagonia Xpress suggest providing yourself at least 24 hours before your onward travel.
Passengers affected by a cancellation are provided 3 options:
- To re-schedule to a later date with Patagonia Xpress and all tickets issued are valid for 12 months and subject to seat availability.
- Request for a refund therefore cancelling your original booking:
- Refunds will be issued through the original channels upon which Patagonia Xpress received payment.
- Passengers who pay through 3rd party source ie:Travel Agent/Freelance are responsible to collect any funds paid to them.
- Patagonia Xpress will do their upmost in transporting you to your intended destination aboard whatever alternative fast boat company with seat availability granted to Patagonia Xpress at the time. Should no fast boat be available Patagonia Xpress will organize public Ferry accompanied by road transport and/or local boats to your destination. Please note alternative form of transport will not be to the standard of Patagonia Xpress.
Cancellation by passenger
In the event of a cancellation by the passenger, Patagonia Xpress reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee as follows:
Cancellation more than one week (7days) of travel date – Full refund
Cancellation less than 7 days and before 48 hours- 50% Refund ticket
Cancellation less than 48 hours- NO REFUND
No show or late arrival –NO REFUND
Any bank fee incurred for reversal will be at the expense of the passenger.
Any request for booking changes are subject to seat availability and should be made at least 2 days prior to your departure.